Sunday 13 May 2012

air max 95 rasta another day I write a literarily letters to her.

I did not find the right opportunity to write. I do not want to see me write to the secondary L F, Ling.
Afternoon I still did not find an opportunity, I even do not how to find F, Ling speak, F, Ling probably think that I still stay that way for Yang Chen that letter tangled, the beginning also take the initiative to talk to me, to see me later, they also less to me, either a bored there. I can not explain to her the time being to let her misunderstanding, at worst, another day I write a literarily letters to her.
Night, I finally found an opportunity to write.
Since I went back to City in a school attached to school, I have a lazy attitude change in the secondary L, the time spent in learning more, I do not want to become one of the class in the last several children of school So, after I day of learning content review to finished, is already 0:00 over, parents and sister have been sleeping, I sat under the lamp, took out a letterhead, in the silence of the night to start the second letter was addressed to Li Ying and Cao Nan.
In fact, a letter is a very pleasant thing it is different from the e-mail now, but different from the phone information, write to intentions.
In the quiet night, holding a pen, clean letterhead, heart, mind bursts of emotion poured out to the writing into the text of the line by line,wholesale baseball jerseys, to speak well of you would like to say every word sounds can be straightforward, can also be tactful; can recall the past, can be stated now. are handwritten, read in to see those words, almost all can appreciate that quiet night, the feelings of the writers under the desk lamp.
I give them two per person to write a few big, and then carefully folded put into the envelope, and left the children of the school's address on the envelope.
That night, I slept late, but I soundly, I was back at the L middle school, I stood on the high post on the hillside, watching the vast flood, flood, snow is a Barred Plymouth Rock ......
When I go to school in the morning, the letter dropped into a roadside mailbox.
L The sun is up from the distant buildings caught sprinkling of golden light slanting in the road, is also sprinkled on the roadside tall the plane is about autumn leaves of London plane trees,air max 95 rasta, some of them have withered, curly hanging in the trees, not yet withered, and with green leaves, like glittering in the morning.
The morning air, with the taste of dew, absorption into the body as drinking nectar, the whole body and mind of the people feel bright and cheery feel that this is a full day. Walking on the road, with others the same haste figure, but not with the others the same feelings.
Mud of the roadside tree, but also students with some grass, leaves little on the hanging crystal dew, flashing in the sun, jumping, like drilling, such as beads, truly arouses my mood. as the sky bathed in the dawn of the birds, I just want to embrace this beautiful morning, how I did not pay attention in this industrial city, there is still so attractive morning King!
I am all the way to joy to the school, as if to rush to a festival and saw the children of the school campus is enveloped in a thin mist, white walls, red roofs, green trees in the mist disappeared now that mist, such as yarn-like mantle wrapped, floating in the

No comments:

Post a Comment