Monday 14 May 2012

authentic throwback jersey I would definitely put this is to the NS and SS Han and F

They both classmate and friend.
In this way, Hou Xiaojuan pointing, they know the NS and SS Han,authentic throwback jersey, Xiao Yuan Han morning Tsing Hua his old man a bit crooked (crooked, Sichuan language, powerful,air jordan stores, fierce, mean), I'm afraid that this thing was her old man know, she was to endure miserable. I saw a Yang Chen, this time without a word standing next to me, I guess he did not expect these things talked about in the Po-ling, now in the final analysis, the NS and SS Han, beaten, and ultimately turns out to be that he is the culprit The culprit he should be at the moment is to find ways to it, because he might think, I would definitely put this is to the NS and SS Han and F, Ling said.
Yang Chen, I being only regardless of him, because Luobin Wei asked me: I looked at the Po-ling, looked Luobin Wei, said: go buy two package 'Chongjiu of'. Yang Chen took the money, and quickly went to buy two packs of cigarettes come to me, I asked myself upon their Luobin Wei and his then buddies a package, said: Luobin Wei took the cigarette, the sense of justice authentic: I patted Luobin Wei's shoulders, turned and stood Po Ling said: Po Ling quickly nodded and said: Yang Chen night since listened to Po-ling narrative has been no further talk, until you return to the dormitory area, he fishes I said: I looked at him, smiled and said: Yang Chen, a little surprised and looked at me, I do not know these words mean, and warn him or to joke with him.
I think there is no need to scare him, in fact, the way I wanted to clear, Yang Chen, and this matter is best not to have any involvement, after all, this thing is not his subjective wish, if the NS and SS Han know the truth of the matter, I guess she heart will dismantle Yang Chen has.
I thought, really bad to get, if this thing is not to NS and SS Han said, it is estimated to lie also pull round, really do not want so Houxiao Juan put her like this does make me a little angry.

No comments:

Post a Comment