Wednesday 16 May 2012

toddler north face jackets only I saw her clear eyes

F, Ling said.
I stood up from the bed and tried, feeling nothing, he said: F, Ling hesitated a moment, as if to say something,toddler north face jackets, but unspoken, up a walk with me out.
The clinic of the Children's Palace on the first floor, came out to the right side of a street, and out of the building because of the time, the Children's Palace, no one at the building's exit, we head met Xiao Kai and Duan Lian, they The two are standing in front of the building on the steps, seems to be waiting for us out.
Feng Ye. No expression for Xiao Kai, I really do not know how to face and pay attention to him, I do not have that mind; ignore it, seems to be in front of floor-ling seems I'm not generous, I nodded.
I turned my head, I saw Xiao Kai picked up arms, front Duan Lian is a slap in the face to play the past, refining to play a reel fell on the steps, he said: you are still not satisfied, you can fight back. F, Ling seeing a walk away, out of the Children's Palace, I hesitated for a moment, followed F, Ling, and bestowing move speechless for Xiao Kai, also had turned out.
F,custom jersey shirts, Ling Xiao Kai Lian Gongfu of the loaded barrel bag, my bicycle rack in front of us on the square in front of the park is full of walking.
F, Ling words, I just smiled. I was not able to respond to her remarks, I really do not know that I agree with, or the objection, I think I am in front of floor-ling, a lot more concerns, only I saw her clear eyes, I will have me and my heart to cleanse a new feeling.
However, I am a long time did not look directly at the eyes of the floor Ling.
Since after high school because the school reconstruction, teacher exchange, because the students are not the same as all the external factors are different from the past, so that my state of mind has become vastly different from the past.
F, Ling and I almost did not re-seat classroom sit and chat, new classrooms seems to have no seat chat with yu look, and seems to find the feel of a chat with in the past, would like to chat no topic.
Started school when I have so little feeling, the kind of tacit understanding between us seems to be still. As time goes by, I think that a tacit understanding more and more light, floor Ling many times I is drifting away from my feeling another person's shadow in my heart gradually clear this person is Li Wei.
Li Wei is not that willing to put their heart the idea of ​​freely exposed women

No comments:

Post a Comment